Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Calling All! AG Picture challenge...... Please read!

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar
    CALLING CALLING ALL.... THE ULTIMATE AG PICTURE CHALLENGE!

    heres what ta do..
    gather EVERY single AG doll and all your stuff into one area and take a picture(s) of it ALL! and yes I mean every outfit, peice of furniture, etc, etc, all together for one massive picture! this will be alot of work so choose a time when your feel like surounding yourself in AG--- LITERALLY!

    sound like fun?? post your link within 3 weeks! I think it will be fun to shock ourselves silly and for those who would like to control your AG buying-I think this is the perfect challenge!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I'm not sure it's going to be possible for some to photograph EVERYTHING but it sounds like fun!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no way that I could fit all m dollies in one picture, much less all their clothing also! LOL
    Maybe into a few pictures? hehe

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha. Well, considering that most of my collection is in my old room at my parents' house (6 hours away) and I only have Josefina and one outfit here, that'd be easy. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    well I took a picture- but not everything is in it (most of it is though) but unfortuntely I won't get it in time to put it on the computer.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHA! I think i might have to take an ARIAL shot!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no thanks! We just got a lot of our stuff all packed up, and besides that would've been way too much work to get it all put away during normal times!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am headed out to visit a friend of mine next week and between us we have 29 AG dolls, 4 Gotz, 5 bittys, and more stuff that we would like to know of. . . .

    Although if anyone wants to see comparison shots of Sam, Kit, Kirsten, Marisole, or #21 do ask.

    Ashley

  9. #9
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    Um thats kinda hard for me to do becuz I don't even know where half my AG stuff is... so can I just enter a family photo of my dolls?

  10. #10
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Oh-Canada:
    Um thats kinda hard for me to do becuz I don't even know where half my AG stuff is... so can I just enter a family photo of my dolls?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes thats fine [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •